Hi, I'm Alexander!
I’m a UX Designer experienced in design systems, accessibility, and usability testing. I’m based in Stockholm, Sweden. Email me at email@example.com.
What I offer
Hire me and you’ll get a helpful UX Designer with 10+ years of experience. I’m probably a great fit if you need someone skilled in design systems, accessibility, user interface design, mobile first, and usability testing. I also know some frontend development.
I prefer working in multi-disciplinary teams and with other designers so I can share my knowledge and learn new techniques and tools.
For 10+ years I’ve been giving talks on various design topics.
Portfolio and CV
Case studies of work I’m proud of are available in my portfolio. My experience and skills are listed in my CV. For my thoughts on design, have a look at my (poorly updated) blog.
While working as a consultant I’ve gotten vast experience from clients in various business areas. These include:
- Telecommunications at Telia and Telenor
Occupational healthcare at Feelgood
- Emergency services at SOS Alarm
- Sports betting at Kambi Group
Public service at SVT and PTS
Medtech at KIBI and Cambio
I’ve also experienced the music business when working with the sleazy and awesome rock band Backyard Babies!
Amazing facts about me
- I have tattoos of two characters from the Peanuts comic.
- I have 22 cousins on my dad’s side of the family.
I’m a die-hard music fan and have been to over 300 concerts.
- I’ve gotten three degrees in classic Spanish guitar playing.
- I’ve high-fived Metallica lead singer James Hetfield.
- I have a fake front tooth due to a gnarly childhood accident.
- I’m currently planning my fourth international adventure trip.
You’re welcome to email me about career opportunities, consulting gigs, advice, talks, or if you’re simply in need of a killer hard rock playlist. My Twitter DMs are also open.