I’ve been working as a UX Designer since 2011. During this time, I’ve fine-tuned my skills in design systems, accessibility, usability testing, prototyping, mobile first, copywriting, and graphic design.
I prefer working in multi-disciplinary teams and with other designers so I can share my knowledge and learn new things.
Portfolio and CV
My experience and skills are listed in my CV. Case studies of the work I’m most proud of are available in my portfolio. For my thoughts and takes on design, feel free to have a look at my (poorly updated) blog.
While working as a consultant I’ve gotten vast experience from clients in various business areas. These include:
- Telecommunications at Telia and Telenor
Occupational healthcare at Feelgood
- Emergency services at SOS Alarm
- Sports betting at Kambi Group
- Public service at SVT and PTS
Medtech at KIBI
I’ve also experienced the music business when working with the sleazy and awesome rock band Backyard Babies!
Talks on design
Since 2012, I’ve been arranging and giving talks on design topics such as accessibility, paper prototyping, mobile first, and developer collaboration. Sharing my knowledge with other designers is something I enjoy immensely.
Amazing facts about me
- I have tattoos of two characters from the Peanuts comic.
- I have 22 cousins on my dad’s side of the family.
I’m a die-hard music fan and have been to over 290 concerts.
- I’ve gotten three degrees in classic Spanish guitar playing.
- I’ve high-fived Metallica lead singer James Hetfield.
- I have a fake front tooth due to a gnarly childhood accident.
- I’m currently planning my fourth international adventure trip.