Hi there, I’m Alexander! I’m a UX Designer in Stockholm with vast experience in accessibility and front end development. I strive to make things simple, fun and time-saving and I love to share my experience with the design community.
Since 2011 I’ve been working as a UX Designer with clients such as Feelgood, Telenor, SEB, SVT, Klarna, KIBI, Digiexam, the Swedish Post and Telecom Authority, the Royal College of Music in Stockholm and legendary rock band (and personal favorites) Backyard Babies.
I’m currently putting my skills to test at inUse in Stockholm, Sweden. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
During these years I’ve picked up and fine-tuned my UX skills in interaction design, lo-fi and hi-fi prototyping, usability testing, writing, user research, mobile first, responsive web design, graphic design and last but not least accessibility.
Sharing my knowledge and experience with the design community is very important to me. Since 2011 I’ve been giving talks on topics such as accessibility, prototyping, web design and using Sketch and macOS. Helping coworkers, team members and fellow designers become better at their craft is such a rewarding feeling.
In 2010 I graduated with a master’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Chalmers University of Technology. For the final two years, I studied Human-Computer Interaction and found my true calling.
Seven true facts about me
1. I’m a huge fan of Peanuts and got my favorite dog Snoopy tattooed on my right forearm.
2. I have 22 cousins on my dad’s side of the family (it’s not a cult thing, I promise).
3. I’ve been to over 230 concerts, which I keep stored in a spreadsheet on Google Drive.
4. I got an artist pass to the Download Festival in the UK in 2015 (and stood just a few meters from Slash!).
5. I’ve gotten three degrees in classic Spanish guitar and music theory.
6. I’ve played in a rock ‘n’ roll cover band.
7. I have a porcelain front tooth due to a childhood accident.