Hi there, I’m Alexander! I’m a UX Designer in Stockholm with vast experience in web development and accessibility. I strive to make things simple, fun and time-saving.
Since 2011 I’ve been working as a UX Designer consultant with clients such as Feelgood, Telenor, SEB, SVT, Klarna, Digiexam, KIBI, the Swedish Post and Telecom Authority, the Royal College of Music in Stockholm and legendary rock band (and personal favorites) Backyard Babies.
I’m currently putting my skills to test at inUse Experience in Stockholm, Sweden.
During these years I’ve picked up and fine-tuned my skills in data-driven design, interaction design, lo-fi and hi-fi prototyping, usability testing, responsive web design, mobile first, graphic design and accessibility.
Sharing my knowledge and experience is important to me. Since 2011 I’ve been giving lectures on topics such as accessibility, mobile first, Sketch and macOS. Helping my coworkers become better at their craft is such a rewarding feeling.
Master’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering
In 2010 I graduated with a master’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Chalmers University of Technology. For the final two years, I studied Human-Computer Interaction and found my calling.
CV and portfolio
For more information about my skills and experience, check out my CV. If you want to see the work I’m most proud of, have a look at my portfolio.
If you want to get in touch with me, send me an email to email@example.com.
Seven true facts about me
1. I’m a huge fan of Peanuts and got my favorite dog Snoopy tattooed on my right forearm.
2. I have 22 cousins on my dad’s side of the family (it’s not a cult thing, I promise).
3. I’ve been to over 235 concerts, which I keep stored in a spreadsheet on Google Drive.
4. I got an artist pass to the Download Festival in the UK in 2015 (I stood just a few meters from Slash!).
5. I’ve gotten three degrees in classic Spanish guitar and music theory.
6. I’ve played in a rock ‘n’ roll cover band.
7. I have a porcelain front tooth due to a childhood accident.